Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"Blogging Privacy <> Fictitious Reality" by Pezhman

Would you please give me a little privacy, I wanna write about some personal stuff today. However, that is not too personal, it can happen to anybody, and of course you can read this post.

I am a stock broker and I’ve been living in NY for seven years. I also study psychology and literature for fun and listen to any kind of music but new age music interests me more. I have participated in all sorts of communities. I know lots of people here; it is part of my job, many old friends and many new friends I make every day. Anyhow, I am never alone. There are always something fun to do; parties, concerts, games, poker nights, happy hours and so many crazy things. But recently something has been bothering me all the time.

Sorry, I said it is not too personal, but it is. Please, if you don’t know me well, stop reading the rest.

I do not feel comfortable among friends. Nothing has changed, I am just not very happy with myself. I do not know what it is. First I thought my work took all of my attention, but I had worked harder a couple of years before. Then I felt this happens to any immigrant; after a year or two, they do not seek adventures and miss what they left behind. I talked to many friends about it and I even met a counselor and she said it is not true. She said I am …

Well! I guess I shouldn’t say it here. Hope you understand! It is nothing very personal, though I do not see any reason to converse that with somebody who has never met me. You know, it is absurd, but if we have never met, could you kindly disregard this post, you won’t miss anything. Thanks!

Anyhow, she said, the counselor, I have low self-confidence. That is because I do not like how I look. It is nothing to hide from you; I am 5’6”, 253 pounds. I am obese. She was right, I hate my body. I have been always like this, so I wonder why it is very lately that I feel this way. It couldn’t be my appearance itself that annoys me.

Honestly, I had noticed it before. I have lost stamina. Of course, I do not do any exercise. Well, I used to be better in bed.

Oh, I am sorry, you do not wanna know about it. Please, please, stop reading the rest of this post if you are not there with me!

Well, what I was saying? Oh, I was saying I used to be better in bed. Wait a minute, you are still reading this post. I thought I could trust you guys. Shame on you, you disappointed me. Even in blog I can’t have a little privacy.

1 comment:

هما said...

That was great! a marvelous piece of writing. I really enjoyed that. Thanks mate! Good on you.