Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"Damavand" by Mehrdad




Is my HOME ... one of the places that I’ve felt I truly belong


My heart is always beating for it ...

DAMAVAND

It means "TIME" to me. It has been there long time before me and will be there after I am long gone. Its peak is a point between two ultimate. Damavand tells to me about time. Damavand reveals all the secrets of life to me. It feels like I am swimming in time and space toward infinity. By looking at its picture alone I feel better. I feel that it is giving me energy. No!I feel that I am absorbing all of its energy. I don't know why and how Damavand gives me all these feelings. But I know there is something magical about Damavand. And I know anybody who has experienced its presence feels it in his heart.

3 comments:

LT said...

ای دیو سپید پای در بند
ای گنبد گیتی، ای دماوند

this post makes my heart beat fast! Damavand is love at first sight. Damavand is ever lasting love.

soudabeh said...

I have this amazing feeling when I see Alborz while driving in valiasr or shariati, specially when it's half covered by snow, and sky is clear...

Anonymous said...

Mehrdad if you are the one that I think, I have nothing to tell you. You know what Damavand means to me. You know how he showed me the meaning of through friends, you know how he showed us the meaning of love. As you said the time, all those time, all those spirits. I tell in front of everybody that I was, am, and will be your friend always, and forever.

For Others:
Damvand is not just a mountain, it has spirit that gives you when you are climbing it. He showed me to be strong you don't need to be complicated and difficult. Just be pure, calm, nice, ... . He thought me to be his friend and enjoy the time you are with him. If you try to challenge him, believe me you will see his power and his anger. Sometimes he doesn't want anybody bother him (like us). Just leave him alone, come back later. He loves us, and gently he distributes his love among us. He lets us be in his hug and enjoy his warmness. At the end Damavand is my everlasting love, I wish I could give him all I have, and he just let me sleep there forever and make others happy of their experience, friendship, and love. If he could talk to us, what would he have said???????