Thursday, January 18, 2007

"Agreement" by Kitaro

Listen

Watching the world
From our window of life
Can we see all there is
That is real
That is right
To the distance so far
From our true understanding
Making us want more
Making us see less

The fire
Making me clean
Making me fly
Spinning me 'round
Spinning me 'round

The fire within your eyes
This mystic time
I've known before
Once before
The flame within my heart
Agreements made
Are now realized
Like before
Agreements of Trust
Agreements of Faith
Agreements of Truth
Agreements of Liberty

Speaking of worlds
Driven far far apart
How the innocence
Crushes the nature of things
To the point that we lose
All we're trying to gain
Making us want more
Making us see less

The fire
Making us clean
Making us fly
Spinning us 'round
Spinning us 'round

The fire within your eyes
This mystic time
I've known before
Once before
The flame within my heart
Agreements made
Are now realized
Like before
Agreements of Trust
Agreements of Faith
Agreements of Truth
Agreements of Liberty

The fire
Making us clean
Making us fly
Spinning us 'round
Spinning us 'round

The flame
Making us clean
Making me fly
Spinning me 'round
Spinning me 'round


Agreements of Trust
"Under the Power of Love We See"
Agreements of Faith
"Under the Power of Love We Know"
Agreements of Truth
"Under the Power of Love We Feel"
Agreements of Love
"Under the Power of Love We See"
Agreements of Liberty
"Under the Power of Love We Know"
Agreements set you free
"Under the Power of Love We Feel"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice melody, beautiful song .

ASHRAE at SJSU said...

I confess that I am stupid, and the more I listen, read and think, the stupider I get!
I thought that I knew the meaning of love, trust, liberty, …
But, how does that work, all together …
Is this the “agreement of trust” that is shaped under the “power of love” or it is “love” that is created under the “agreement of trust”
Is it love that creates Truth and trust or opposite?

Story 1: I had a friend, whenever we were together, what ever was between us was truth and trust, she got in love with me (maybe I got in love with her first) since she found that she can trust me and everything between us is based on truth. Then I didn’t want to lose her, so I tried to lie, and hide my dirty hidden part, that’s where I lost her!
Point: Love can ruin everything, even trust and truth!

Story 2: I was in love with a girl and I tried to create the structure of future based on truth and trust, I lost her since she could never trust me.
Point: Truth can stop people loving you!

Story 3: the story 1 and 2 are just made (Do you love a liar? How about the trust?)

LT said...

maybe we all need to reconsider the meaning of love (?)

ASHRAE at SJSU said...

To the best of my knowledge, the fear factor plays a main role in everything you want to gain!
I am sorry for the boy in story 1, he never found that his love was dominated by his fear of loosing,
I am sorry for the girl in story 2, she never understood that the fear of trusting a wrong person can stops her of loving the people!
I am sorry for myself in story 3 that I think I will be judge (right or wrong) by my friend (and lose them) if I say what I believe in
I think, Fear factor play a main role,

(Based on my observation, most of swimming training ads share one word,
Teach swimming to your children as early as possible, before they gain the fear of water and depth,
Vow, what a meaningful words for an ad
We GAIN fear
We are all lovely creatures full of energy and happiness, far far far from fear, but …
Let me not get out the topic)

Where were we?
Love, trust and truth, …
I hate to add “fear” next to these words, but it seems they are stock together,
I just heard last night that “Love” is another chance,
Another chance for a different look, different observation, different experience
How nice love is formulated

LT said...

Love changes everything...

http://www.storiadesigns.com/media/LoveChangesEverything%5B1%5D.asf

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PukOFZC_a6w