Sunday, October 01, 2006

"Holy Shit" by Bahar

I am not sure if I know myself anymore, or what I believe in.

I eat because I need energy, I sleep, otherwise I will pass out, and I run 24/7 because I made a choice, and I am sticking with it!

Every day has a been surprise, a shock and a learning experience. Sometimes a pad on the back, but most times a slap in the face!

I am sorry that I missed Jackal's birthday and your beautiful essays every day. I miss shopping, cooking, cleaning the apartment and I miss visiting my parents.

But now, at this point, it is all about endurance. I hear that you are a winner if you don't give up and I am not a quitter.

You have no idea. It has been hard and I am holding on to dear life with my teeth and bloody nails.

Holy Shit! It has been one tough ride!

4 comments:

LT said...

I could see your were pretty busy all this time by reading your webpage. But this post was a confirmation that our dear Bahar is using all her energy and trying to work 48 hours in a 24-hour day! Although I think you are doing very well just by reading your post.You are so funny! When I was reading your post, I was laughing out loud and thinking "how can she turn all her frustrations into a joke and write a post for us?" :)))) You are GREAT! Good luck azizam!

Jackal said...

Hold on...

well Bahar joon, you missing my birthday was not exactly a surprize to me. last time you didn't miss it was 1997!!! it's just that you were not updating your blog for a long time and we was feeling a bit worried for you (how silly we are!). i just wish i could talk to you and listen to you, that's all i can do...

The City Gal said...

What I meant by missing your birthday was that I even missed it when people put it on the page!

What has amazed me lately is that hot some shit becomes holy and everything holy becomes shit!

Politics, Politics....

Niloofar said...

Bahar joon
I adore you! I can’t understand how you can deal with politics! You are so nice for that! This post proves it! Good luck honey