Sunday, February 04, 2007

stopping girls from getting into the university!


Have you ever had this feeling that you can't take it any more? Have you ever told yourself that if he asks me to do one more thing I'll quite? I had heard some news that there's going to be a quota for women at the nationa university entrance exam but I was thinking with myself that it is not going to really happen (Ok, I know, may be I think too optimistic!)
reading the below article I felt Oh! I can't take it any more!

http://www.roozonline.com/archives/2007/02/002098.php

2 comments:

LT said...

I exactly know the feeling: the frustration, the anger followed by depression. but then I think of this:

سعديا حب وطن گرچه حديثی است نکو
نتوان مرد به خواری که من اينجا زادم

ASHRAE at SJSU said...

جماعتی که نظر را حرام می دانند
نظر حرام بکردند و خون خلق حلال